Pathfinder International – Evidence to Action
Pathfinder International’s newest US AID project initiative, Evidence to Action, to strengthen family planning and reproductive health service delivery was brought to life on the web by Charity Dynamics. We designed and developed a beautiful, user-friendly research solution which helps undeserved communities around the world increase support, build evidence and scale-up best practices to improve family planning services.
Client Pathfinder International
Skills Technology, UX Design
- Become the information hub and visible knowledge leader for emerging, promising, and proven best practices in FP/RH service delivery.
- Effectively communicate about the project, its purpose, its activities and its results.
- Disseminate information creatively to effectively reach the target audience.
- Highlight where work is being accomplished.
- Homepage promotions to highlight news features, success stories, upcoming events, how to keep updated to impact public policy for strengthened FP/RH service delivery.
- Categorize resources and pages by E2A topic/technical area like youth, gender, community-based FP, etc. by tagging publications so they can be filtered by country/region, technical area, demographics, etc.
- Concise site architecture with paths highlighting resources to deliver best practices to move forward knowledge on the implementation science related to FP/RH service delivery.
- Use Google Analytics to understand what users are downloading to understand your top ranked downloads and revise/refresh content as necessary to access critical information and toolkits.
- Customized CMS development maximizes backend usability for website administrators.
- Clean and beautiful site design featuring the wonderful, impactful photography that also clearly defines content and publications.
- Customized map with filtering capabilities to sort initiatives by location.
- Branded stationery specific to E2A site design.
- Customized news and publications search allows users to quickly sort and find articles using 6 different parameters.
- Social share capabilities allow users to share publications, news articles or pages with friends.
- Integrated sidebar components update dynamically based on initiative or country.
- Google Analytics implementation to initiate tracking capabilities.