St. Louis Children’s Hospital:
DIY Fundraising Center
Charity Dynamics helped St. Louis Children’s Hospital launch their first peer-to-peer fundraising program as a way to further their mission. The hospital chose an open model DIY (do-it-yourself) program that allows anyone to sign up and fundraise as a way to honor, remember or celebrate a loved one, and to give back to the amazing work that the hospital does for children.
To learn more, visit http://stlouischildrens.org.
- To design and develop a new DIY fundraising program for St. Louis Children’s Hospital that inspires and engages new fundraisers.
- To create a website focused on simple and easy user experience to maximize registrations and fundraising of every registered participant.
- Conducted strategic development and design of an open model DIY program within TeamRaiser.
- Provided engaging content and tools to support participants’ solicitation of their personal networks to raise funds for and spread the word about their support of St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
- Developed a clean and simple registration and donation process.
- The inspiring and engaging fundraising website will motivate and empower participants and their networks to engage with St. Louis Children’s Hospital.