Case Study: Best Friends Animal Society
Strut Your Mutt Fundraising Strategy
Charity Dynamics provided fundraising engagement strategies for Best Friends Animal Society to strengthen fundraising activity among their Strut Your Mutt walk participants.
Client Best Friends Animal Society
Skills: Strategy, Engagement, Fundraising
To learn more, visit strutyourmutt.org.
- Participation in the walks had increased but fundraising had decreased in previous years.
- The organization needed a strategy for using TeamRaiser to coach participants in taking successful steps for fundraising.
- With a goal of growing the Strut Your Mutt program, they needed to see a return on investment for the 14 existing walks.
Peer-to-Peer Program Services
- Performed an opportunity assessment and made recommendations for registration through coaching participants that could bring a higher return in fundraising.
- Added a strong donation ask during registration to kickstart participants’ fundraising.
- Provided strategy around TeamRaiser email communications to use conditionals on where the fundraiser has already taken action.
- Updated the Participant Center to be responsive to enable easy mobile fundraising.