Volunteers of America
Project DescriptionVolunteers of America (VOA) is a national nonprofit, spiritually-based organization providing local human service programs and the opportunity for individual and community involvement. The national office of Volunteers of America partnered with Charity Dynamics to offer a technical support system to help their affiliate chapter maintain their website and online presence.
Project DetailsClient Volunteers of America Skills Support, Strategy, Fundraising
- Provide on demand support for the VOA national digital team and 32 independent affiliate chapters
- The national team at Volunteers of America wanted to provide affiliates with support resources that balanced quick help with technology tools but also provide training and documentation for common requests
- Implemented email and phone support for staff to provide both quick and convenient channels to Charity Dynamics support staff
- Created a case tagging system for incoming requests to track common questions and identify needed areas of training.
- Charity Dynamics support staff assisted with over 200+ support requests from affiliate chapters reducing the time needed by national staff to support affiliates
- Developed personalized step by step documentation to decrease duplicated support requests saving the organization time and budget
- Created personalized training to empower affiliate staff on how to best use online marketing and fundraising tools.