Senior Web Developer
Description of Position:
Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics we take our clients’ missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our clients’ missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
In this hands-on position, the Senior Web Developer will work directly with a team of Consultants, Designers, Project Managers, and other Web Developers to ensure that all work is built and delivered effectively and efficiently for all projects.
- Team lead for large projects where multiple Developers are involved
- Help gather technical and functional design requirements for proposals and existing client work
- Develop solutions based on client requirements and needs
- Evaluate and architect, design, code, and test web applications
- Advise web best practices on projects
- Understand client server and internet systems architectures
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while managing scheduled deliverables for multiple clients
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to audiences with a variety of technical skillsets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Eningeering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 6-9 years of experience in Web Development
- Solid experience with Blackbaud’s Luminate Online platform, especially TeamRaiser
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue
- Proven experience integrating APIs into web sites and applications
- Significant experience working directly with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with non-profits a plus
- Self-starter with sharp eye for detail
- Ability to manage and meet schedule deadlines
- 2+ years of leadership of other developers
Please send resume to email@example.com. Charity Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.