The Support Analyst provides overall client care, product support and case management to clients via phone, chat, email and web-based platforms. They delivery high quality customer service, on-demand, to participants, donors and other stakeholders of non-profit event and non-event programs. If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com.
- Delivery high quality customer service via phone, chat and email in an on-demand support environment
- Interact with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems or issues.
- Train on various platforms and nonprofit programs to gain the expertise needed to be an effective customer service agent
- Understand client configuration and business policies in-order-to provide timely and accurate assistance for end users and client administrators.
- Utilize critical thinking to resolve novel cases and client reported problems
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Communication or Marketing.
- 2-4 years of experience with online applications.
- Experience with Excel required
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with sharp eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working with non-profits a plus.
- Experience with Blackbaud products or other nonprofit software a plus
- Experience with ZenDesk, Snapengage or other support delivery software a plus
- Experience with Basecamp or other project management software a plus
- Experience with HTML, iMacros and similar applications is a plus but not required