Technical Program Manager
Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics we take our client’s missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our client’s missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
In this hands-on position, the Technical Program Manager will work with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations on managing and executing projects involving digital design and software development, fundraising, event, social media, and advocacy programs. The Technical Program Manager serves as the primary internal and customer point of contact.
- Meeting day to day needs of projects with nonprofit clients while planning and executing against long term client goals.
- Use of internal UX design, consulting, content strategy, web and software development, and support resources to craft and pitch digital solutions that meet client needs
- Applying business and technical knowledge to establish and manage detailed project plans which are realistic and meet client needs.
- Managing internal, client, and third-party resources to meet deadlines and produce high-quality deliverables.
- Providing advice, best practices and guidance to assist clients with making good decisions and meeting project goals.
- Identifying risk factors and proactively taking corrective action to reduce risks and solve customer issues, escalating as required to ensure resolution.
- Overseeing the implementation and testing of online campaigns including basic HTML editing, manipulation and loading of data files and configuration of software options.
- Collecting and reporting client project results
- Creating client-facing documentation and training as necessary.
- Delivering projects on time, on budget, with a focus on exceptional customer service and high customer satisfaction.
- Managing multiple duties in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to support sales as a technical resource in responding to questions, demos and helping provide the value proposition to both prospects and clients
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Review and improve existing processes and systems.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Exhibit a very friendly and positive attitude and a focus on exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Ability to build rapport with staff, vendors, and clients.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5-7 years technical project management experience with a demonstrated understanding of agile development processes and working with software developers and working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated professional experience with mobile applications and the development process – iOS and Android
- Experience working with a product dependent on 3rd party software integrations
- A demonstrated understanding of process issues, i.e. scope, time, risk and communication.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of software development, including strategy, UX design, implementation and user adoption.
- Working knowledge of web technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate project goals, tasks, issues, and opportunities.
- A positive, team-oriented, and collaborative working style.
- A dedication to open, honest, and timely communication.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and basic web analytics.
- Experience in a digital agency environment.
- PMP certification.
- Experience working at nonprofit organizations.
- Experience with Blackbaud web platforms (Convio Luminate, CMS, TeamRaiser, Sphere/FAF, BBNC), or other similar platforms.
- Experience working with REST and Web Services
Please send resume to email@example.com. Charity Dynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.