Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics we take our client’s missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our client’s missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
In this hands-on position, the Technical Program Manager will work with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations on managing and executing projects involving digital design and software development, fundraising, event, social media, and advocacy programs. The Technical Program Manager serves as the primary internal and customer point of contact.
- Meeting day to day needs of projects with nonprofit clients while planning and executing against long term client goals.
- Managing a true portfolio of work in orchestrated fashion in an effort to focus on the right thing at the right time, forecast and prioritize efforts
- Is highly proactive in an effort to learn and problem solve independently
- Use of internal UX design, consulting, content strategy, web and software development, and support resources to craft and pitch digital solutions that meet client needs
- Applying business and technical knowledge to establish and manage detailed project plans which are realistic and meet client needs.
- Managing internal, client, and third-party resources to meet deadlines and produce high-quality deliverables.
- Providing advice, best practices and guidance to assist clients with making good decisions and meeting project goals.
- Identifying risk factors and proactively taking corrective action to reduce risks and solve customer issues, escalating as required to ensure resolution.
- Identifying work that is out of scope, working collaboratively with the project team, sales engineer, and account managers to propose solutions to the client that meet their needs, and ensuring that scope changes and increases are appropriately documented for the project.
- Overseeing the implementation and testing of online campaigns including basic HTML editing, manipulation and loading of data files and configuration of software options.
- Collecting and reporting client project results
- Collecting, analyzing and providing burn reports (hours spent on projects) in an effort to ensure hours and budget align to actual project work on a set cadence
- Creating client-facing documentation and training as necessary.
- Delivering projects on time, on budget, with a focus on exceptional customer service, and high customer satisfaction.
- Managing multiple duties in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to support sales as a technical resource in responding to questions, demos and helping provide the value proposition to both prospects and clients
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5-7 years technical project management experience with a demonstrated understanding of agile development processes and working with software developers and working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated professional experience with mobile applications and the development process – iOS and Android
- Experience working with a product dependent on 3rd party software integrations
- A demonstrated understanding of process issues, i.e. scope, time, risk and communication.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of software development, including strategy, UX design, implementation and user adoption.
- Working knowledge of web technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate project goals, tasks, issues, and opportunities.
- A positive, team-oriented, and collaborative working style.
- A dedication to direct, open, honest, and timely communication.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and basic web analytics.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Charity Dynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about our Company, please visit www.charitydynamics.com.