— agenda —
Coffee, Snacks and Networking
Grab a cup of joe and chat it up with friends old and new.
Introduction and Roundtable Goals
We’ll kick off the event by providing an overview of the day’s activities, the context behind hosting the event and the goals for the day.
In this panel session, we’ll discuss several of the innovations that nonprofits are implementing across the space and the direct impact that is having on fundraising, as well as key strategic and technological trends for where the industry is heading.
In this session, we’ll introduce you to Engage by Charity Dynamics, a new app that provides just that: a personalized space for nurturing relationships, sparking engagement and building on your mission.
Attendees have the opportunity to connect and continue the discussion during our catered lunch on-site.
But what else has been happening in this quickly evolving fundraising space? In this session, we look at some of the major changes that have taken place in peer-to-peer fundraising and what this means for some of the traditional players in the space — as well as for some of the new entrants on the scene.
After lunch, we will form small groups to discuss a number of topics, including:
- What is your organization struggling with right now and how can your tech partners help?
- How are you focusing on stewardship, retention and lifetime value?
- Did the pandemic result in any technological innovations for your organization?
Afternoon recharge before we finish the day strong.
After a short break, we will re-convene and tackles a number of additional topics, including:
- Are you currently considering an overhaul of your tech stack?
- How are you planning and budgeting towards 2023 with the current uncertainty in the market?
- Is your organization experiencing staff attrition and how are you addressing it?
Takeaways and Lessons Learned
Before calling it a day, we reconvene to recall key learnings and discuss actionable next steps.
save your spot
Note: Due to limited space, each organization will have the ability to send 2-3 attendees to this exclusive, invite-only event.