Description of Position:
- Support digital projects for non-profit clients through ongoing web development of websites, emails, web forms and more
- Work cohort style with other non-profit technology professionals to internalize client goals and achieve them through digital solutions
- Maintain an interest and understanding of non-profit and fundraising communication practices
- Help gather technical and functional design requirements for proposals and existing client work.
- Develop solutions based on client requirements and needs.
- Evaluate, design, code, and test web applications.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the Internet marketplace including industry trends, terminology and dynamics.
- Serve as a consultant on web best practices on projects and through thought leadership activities
- Understand client server and internet systems architectures.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while managing schedule deliverables for multiple clients and web developers.
- Ability to explain technical information to nontechnical staff and clients both written and verbally
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably engineering or computer science
- 3+ years experience web development
- Strong knowledge of HTML, XML, and CSS
- Experience working with APIs preferred
- Experience working directly with clients preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with non-profits a plus.
- Experience with Blackbaud products or similar systems a plus
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and meet schedule deadlines
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Desire to constantly learn and be challenged with new technology
Will consider modified role for candidates with Design and Development Experience
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Charity Dynamics is an online marketing agency made up of a bright group of creative people who take great pride in providing comprehensive online solutions exclusively to nonprofit organizations. From strategy to implementation and beyond, we partner with clients of all sizes to deliver the services, software, and support they need to get the results they want. We’re passionate about what we do, and it shows in all aspects of our work.