Reunited And It Feels So Good!
It has been a little while since we’ve attended an in-person event – 2 years to be exact – which is why we are excited to make our triumphant return for the 2022 Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum.
The #P2PForum22 will be held in Atlanta from February 28th to March 2nd and we can’t wait!
Here are a few tips for getting the most from the conference:
“Networking that matters is helping people achieve their goals.”
– Seth Goldin
- Make a list of attendees, organizations and vendors you’d like to meet and reach out to connect over coffee or sit together during a meal.
- Get to know the speakers. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or hang around after a session to say hello and tell them you loved the presentation, Also, make sure to connect with them on LinkedIn.
- Be sure to follow up after the conference with a note to your new acquaintances. Let them know how nice it was to meet them and schedule time to connect with anyone you may be interested in doing business with. Then keep in touch! Over time, fellow conference attendees can become an integral part of your network.
- Visit the Expo Hall…and of course, be sure to stop by the Charity Dynamics booth! Our peer-to-peer experts would love to meet you! Meghan Dankovich, CEO, will be in attendance along with our Sales, Marketing and Principal Consultant teams.
“Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.”
– Dr. Stephen Covey
The US Peer-To-Peer Top 30 Reveal
The keynote is being presented by Charity Dynamics’ own CEO, Meghan Dankovich as she shares how 2021 impacted the industry’s biggest programs and the data and the lessons it contains to improve the performance of our programs.
How Can My Program Acquire 1M New Leads?
American Cancer Society has focused throughout the pandemic on garnering new participants, donors and supporters through their virtual events/programs, advertising and marketing their core event properties to new audiences. They have attracted over 1 million new constituents in their pipeline – how did they do it?
What Is Cryptophilanthropy And How Can It Grow My P2P Programs?
Cryptophilanthropy has the potential to disrupt and revolutionize philanthropy. Much like P2P, cryptophilanthropy is inherently decentralized, but the cultural norms are very different from traditional giving. Save the Children’s Ettore Rossetti will share how his organization has reimagined its approach to the crypto community.
“Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.”
– David Allen
“Good things happen when you set your priorities straight”
– Scott Caan
When heading back to the office inspired with so many ideas top of mind, how do you prioritize which concepts you’re going to implement?
Ask yourself the following:
- Which initiatives could have the most impact for your organization?
- How does this initiative fit within your organization’s priorities and your program goals?
- Is it actionable and does your organization have the staffing, structure, and resources required to fully implement it?
- What additional investment will be needed?
- Who do I need to gain approval from?
- What additional stakeholders might I need to secure “buy-in” to ensure success?
About the Author
Principal Consultant, Digital Strategy & Customer Success