Since its founding in 1971, the Foundation Fighting Blindness has been dedicated to funding innovative research to find preventions, treatments, and cures for inherited retinal degenerative diseases that lead to blindness and affect more than 10 million people in the United States. In order to better serve their constituents, Foundation Fighting Blindness allowed Charity Dynamics to aid in redesigning a new responsive, user-experience focused website on the Drupal platform, that also strictly adheres to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) accessibility guidelines.
Subscribe to The Workshop
- 4 Steps for Setting Item Prices in Nonprofit Silent Auctions
- 3 Compliance Tips to Power Effective Nonprofit Fundraising
- 4 Tips for Effective Major Donor Outreach & Engagement
- How to Use Your CRM to Improve Your Nonprofit’s Marketing
- Importance of Luminate® Online/TeamRaiser® Customizations: Pros & Cons