Expert Insights — In 3 Minutes or Less!
3 Tips to Help Optimize Your EOY Content & Messaging
End of the year is quickly approaching and with everything going, it will be harder than ever to find the space to start planning. To help you get off on the right foot, principal consultant Tara Mermis, recommends a few tips to help optimize your content and messaging.
2020 has been quite a year and the pandemic has impacted every facet of our daily lives, but even with all the changes that have disrupted our daily lives, remember that content is still king.
Other Peer-to-Peer Videos:
- 3 Tips to Help Optimize Your EOY Content & Messaging
- Key Takeaways from the 2020 P2P Professional Forum
- 3 Easy Tips for Kicking off 2020 EOY with a Bang
- Dealing with Disruption in the Industry
- Giving Tuesday Tips: Preparing for Success on Facebook
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018