State of the Industry – P2P Fundraising in 2018
Watch Other P2P Videos in Our Series:
- 3 Tips to Help Optimize Your EOY Content & Messaging
- Key Takeaways from the 2020 P2P Professional Forum
- 3 Easy Tips for Kicking off 2020 EOY with a Bang
- Dealing with Disruption in the Industry
- Giving Tuesday Tips: Preparing for Success on Facebook
- Improving User Action Pathways & Donation Forms
- Where do you focus your efforts — on fundraisers or non-performers?
- Favorite User Experience Tools for Nonprofits
- Top Digital Acquisition Strategies for 2019
- Where are you seeing growth in Peer-to-Peer this year?
- Program Makeover: Reframe P2P Strategy through Mission Engagement
- Children Miracle Network Hospitals' Journey to Livestream Fundraising
- 5 Tips to Grow P2P Fundraising
- P2P Trends (Part II): Creativity, Efficiency, Volunteerism
- P2P Trends (Part I): Digital, Customization, Fundraising “Push” Days
- DIY (Part II): The Changing Landscape of P2P Fundraising
- DIY (Part I): DIY Fundraising Is All the Rage
- State of the Industry: P2P Fundraising in 2018
Eight nonprofit fundraising experts touched a number of high-level topics, including: the continual growth of P2P portfolios, current trends in P2P, leveraging the P2P Top 30 list as a benchmark, strategies for growing P2P in 2018, and much more!
Special thanks to our panel!
- ALS Association – Taly Fantini, Sr Director, National Signature Events
- Alzheimer’s Association – Wendy Folk Vizek, Sr Director of Constituent Events
- American Cancer Society – Maria Clark, Sr. VP of Volunteer Events
- American Cancer Society – Susan Petre, VP, Staff Events and Innovation
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – Mike Lamma, VP for Development and Field Management
- Covenant House – Colleen Veldt, Manager of P2P Fundraising
- JDRF – Sandra Hijikata, Chief Development Officer
- Susan G. Komen – Carrie Stovall, Sr Director